Sunday 19 May 2013

Exciting News! And first projects

Hello sweet friends,I have some exciting news to share with you today. I have been asked to be on the design team for Little Blue Button Stamps
I would like to start by saying a big thank you to Olga for asking me to be a  designer and I am looking forward to playing with her beautiful images.

I have two projects to share with you today. My first one is a set of four cards, using the Miss Lilly Cutie image on a 2 1/2 x 3 inch white card (I printed the image out at 2 1/2 x 1 inch).
The layered papers used on each card are by First Edition "Spring Drop". I coloured each image with my Spectrum Noir pens.







These were so easy and quick to make and will be great as thank you cards. I have left the inside blank and can be added to as and when needed.

For my second card I decided to make a shadow box card, which measures 6 x 5 inches by 1 inch deep. I have cut an oval window to the front, where I have used the Miss Lilly Cutie image again, and this time she is 4 1/2 x 2 1/4 inches. I used my Spectrum Noir pens to colour her in. The papers  I used are "Sun Kiss" collection by Prima, the blue flower and the rolled flower on the top left hand corner I made by hand, the cream one is by W.O.C. I then stamped Happy Birthday on pop dots and added two metal roses.



I will be doing a video on these projects, which you can check out on my YouTube channel at Emjay2307

No comments:

Post a Comment