Sunday 26 May 2013

StickPin Holder

Hi Everyone,
I hope you're all having a great bank holiday and enjoying the warmer weather.
Today I have a stickpin holder to share which I made a while ago out of a old watch box that my eldest daughter no longer wanted.


I first started by placing the lid of the box at the bottom and glued the bottom inside. I then stuffed the box with stuffing and glued the cushion that the watch was displayed on inside.


I have used some mesh bling and handmade flowers on top. The papers I have used on this project is Almanac by Prima which is one of my favourites.


On one side I have made a dressform out of the some paper collection and used Tim Holtz feet.

To the front I have added some chains from an old necklace and a beautiful charm that my Hubby had got me.

I hope you like my project and have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs Emjay

No comments:

Post a Comment