Monday 25 August 2014

A sweet bag!


Hi Guys!
Today I have a sweet bag to share with you. This is a project I found on Pinterest,I had seen many different ones and thought I would give it a go myself and this is how they turned out.


They are so cute and can be used in many different ways.

For this one I used Tim Holtz papers and some black card for my base.
The doily is a Spellbinders die which has a center cut out from the patterned papers. This is quite plain but you can decorate them as much as you like.


As this one is for myself I have just stored some handmade cards in them.

For my second one I had a sweet friend of mine in mind. She has a beautiful baby girl and I thought this would be really sweet  mini album and a way for her to store picture's of her little one.

This has been made in the exactly same way. The patterned paper's used is New Arrival by Forever Friends,they are so cute and come with many different cut out which I have used on the front.
To finish them off I have used a few border punches to add decorative edges and embellishments.

I think this a such a sweet little gift and can't wait to make some more.
Thanks for stopping by today guys!
Hugs Emjay x  

No comments:

Post a Comment