Saturday 9 August 2014

Two Gatefold,Bellyband cards!

Hi Guys,

I hope you are all looking forward to a awesome weekend.
This is going to be my last post for a couple of weeks as we are going on holiday!
I thought I would leave you with two very sweet cards I had made.
I am so pleased with how they turned out and can't wait to make some more.
For the base of my card I used white card stock,for the patterned paper's I used Lil Primrose by Kaisercraft. For the sweet little owl and flowers I used a stamp set called Oscar the owl and pals,this was also used on the other card as well.
The belly band of the card was made using the same papers and a little bit of yellow trim from my stash.
I coloured all the images using my spectrum noir pens.
The last thing is the speech bubble which is from a Lawn Fawn set called A Birdie Told Me!
 For my last card I pretty much did the same for the base apart from using the Spring drop papers by First Edition. The patch's, buttons and sentiment are from the same stamp set(Oscar and pals).

I had so much fun making these and sharing them with you guys.Have fun creating and see you in a couple weeks.

Hugs Emjay x

No comments:

Post a Comment