Saturday 30 May 2015

Three cards using the Roald Dahl Collection.


Hi Everyone,
Today I have three cards to share with you. For all three of these cards I have used the wonderful collection by Roald Dahl which features four stories; Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The BFG, Fantastic Mr Fox and The Enormous Crocodile.

For this one I have used a 5 by 5 inches white card base. The bubbles patterned paper from the collection as well as the image and post card.
The Happy and Birthday are stamps from Clearly Besotted. 


 The Ribbon on this card is also part of the collection and comes with three other trims that match the collection. The Hello is a die from Clearly Besotted.

I used to love  reading Roald Dahl as a child and my children enjoy them now too.
I had so much fun making these cards and brought back great memories.
I would love to know if you read these as a child and which was your favorite?
Hugs Emjay x





1 comment:

  1. Great little creations and congratulations on winning the Greeting Farm stamps in the UK!! Love your terrific blog and look forward to seeing more of you creations!!

    ReplyDelete